Premier Jet Training offers the Single-Pilot Exemption for the Cessna Citation Models CE-500, CE-550, CE-S550, CE-550 Bravo, CE-552, CE-560, CE-560 Ultra, and CE-560 Encore. The Single-Pilot Exemption allows the pilot to fly any aircraft in the CE-500 type rating series as single-pilot.
Conditions and limitations:
- Operations have to be conducted under part 91
- Pilot must hold a airline transport pilot or commercial pilot certificate with instrument rating
- Pilot must hold a first or second class medical certificate
- Pilot must have logged at 1,000 total flight time to include:
- 50 hours of night time
- 75 hours of instrument time
- 40 hours of actual instrument time
- 500 hours as pilot in command or second in command time or combination of both in turbine powered aircraft
- Use of a boom microphone and headset while exercising privileges of exemption
- Use a full functioning autopilot
- Complete a yearly recurrent single-pilot training program
This course can be added to an existing CE-500 PIC , upgrade or recurrent type rating course
Directions to Premier Jet Training
Premier Jet Training Location
We are conveniently locted in Stuart, FL.
2384 SE Liberator Lane Ste 103, Stuart FL 34996
Premier Jet Training is approved by the Department of Homeland Security – Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to provide training to clients internationally.